Yes, 2011 was tough. As women, we may ‘feel’ something’s wrong, but we can’t always recognize the terrible truths for what they are. Whether it be a last-ditch effort to deny that our worst nightmares have come true, or a misplaced trust and faith in those around us… we sometimes find it easier to pretend … Continue reading
Keep in touch!
Look for me!
The heart above is my logo, and my Gravatar. Everywhere I comment, or have the opportunity to assign an avatar, or account picture, I include this as my brand. You never know where you'll find me participating, but you will recognize me now! ;)
- 19,541 readers
- It feels good to finish a project that represents learning new things 😉#crochet #crafty #cantstopwontstop https://t.co/s7E6Yg0z2v ~ 4 days ago
- Decoupling Drupal 8.x: Drupal’s Web Services Today and Tomorrow shar.es/1QnRBL via @acquia Just gonna leave this here... ~ 6 days ago
- .@DrupalAssoc Board election begins 1 Feb. Learn more and self-nominate assoc.drupal.org/blog/megansani… #DrupalVote ~ 2 months ago
- Ensuring a solid web experience for NY citizens during the #StateoftheState! #WebNY (I have a great team) https://t.co/9CeUjQV4Pa ~ 2 months ago
- RT @NYStateCIO: Congrats to our #WebNY Team for becoming certified #Drupal 8 Site Builders & Developers! We're proud to have experts suppor… ~ 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.