Yes, 2011 was tough. As women, we may ‘feel’ something’s wrong, but we can’t always recognize the terrible truths for what they are. Whether it be a last-ditch effort to deny that our worst nightmares have come true, or a misplaced trust and faith in those around us… we sometimes find it easier to pretend … Continue reading
Keep in touch!
Look for me!
The heart above is my logo, and my Gravatar. Everywhere I comment, or have the opportunity to assign an avatar, or account picture, I include this as my brand. You never know where you'll find me participating, but you will recognize me now! ;)
- 19,535 readers
- .@DrupalAssoc Board election begins 1 Feb. Learn more and self-nominate assoc.drupal.org/blog/megansani… #DrupalVote ~ 1 month ago
- Ensuring a solid web experience for NY citizens during the #StateoftheState! #WebNY (I have a great team) https://t.co/9CeUjQV4Pa ~ 1 month ago
- RT @NYStateCIO: Congrats to our #WebNY Team for becoming certified #Drupal 8 Site Builders & Developers! We're proud to have experts suppor… ~ 1 month ago
- Lamborghini using Drupal buytaert.net/lamborghini-us… via @dries Nicely done :) ~ 1 month ago
- RT @RobertDowneyJr: Later, 2016. Everyone be safe and I'll see you on the other side! #HappyNewYear https://t.co/XGzURb8Orx ~ 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.